Terms & Conditions
- We will only accept membership applications from single, widowed or legally divorced adults of the Muslim religion and over the age of 18 years of age. No children are eligible to apply for such membership.
- Membership is accepted by UK nationals or those that are residents of countries that are part of the European Union only.
- Muslim Marriage Intro Service is not a dating service and only genuine marriage seekers may become members.
- Members must be open and honest about their personal circumstances when filling in the marriage profiling form. Any member found out to be deceitful or misleading in any information given, will have their membership cancelled with immediate effect.
- We reserve the right not to accept an application if we feel we will not be able to help or that the individual does not meet the requirements outlined in this document.
- Muslim Marriage Intro Service reserves the right to exchange contact details if any suitable match is found for any client.
- Muslim Marriage Intro Service is not responsible for any false information provided by clients.
- Muslim Marriage Intro Service will not take responsibility for any loss or damage incurred through the use of the service or matters related.
- These policies and procedures may be changed or revised from time to time without prior notice.
- By registering with Muslim Marriage Intro Service you agree for Muslim Marriage Intro Service to collect and store your personal information.
- The required personal information will be collected by the registration form and profile form.
- Muslim Marriage Intro Service is committed to protect your privacy as far as possible.
- Muslim Marriage Intro Service will use the information that is collected about you for the purpose of communication and to assist you in searching a prospective spouse according to our terms and conditions.
- You can check the information that Muslim Marriage Intro Service holds about you by contacting the Muslim Marriage Intro Service managers
A £50 one-off life time registration fee. This includes fees for any first meet with prospective spouse with the supervision of the marriage consultant.
An additional £10 will be charged for any application which may be received offline
A £100 successful match fee (per person) payable prior to any Nikah or civil marriage being performed
From time to time, we will provide other companies some of your details so that you may receive other offers and information which may be of interest to you. If you would rather your details are not passed on then please confirm this in writing to us. Please note that information you provide may also pass to countries outside Europe (except for the normal routing requirements of the internet). Please confirm in writing to Muslim Marriage Intro if you do not want your details passed to countries outside Europe, except in accordance with the eighth Data Protection Principle as set out in the Data Protection Act 1998. If you wish for all direct communication between yourself and the site to be terminated then please confirm this in writing to us.